What is the net worth of Emma Stone in 2021 ?
Emma Stone is one of the most famous American actresses around the world, playing various and different roles and winning a bunch of awards since her early days. She was even named one of the highest paid actresses in 2017 and one of the most influential people around the globe by the Times Magazine.
Emily Jean Stone, better known as Emma Stone, is a Swedish, German, and British Isles-born actress. She was born , in Scottsdale, Arizona on November 6, 1988 Her mother is Krista Jean Yeager Stone, and her father is Jeffrey Charles Stone, the founder and CEO of a contracting firm.
Spencer Stone, her younger brother, is her only sibling. From the age of twelve to fifteen, they lived on the grounds of the Camelback Inn resort. Her paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Sten, came from a Swedish family who anglicized their surname to “Stone” when they arrived to the United States via Ellis Island. She also has German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestors.
Stone experienced newborn colic and screamed a lot as an infant, and as a result, she developed nodules and calluses on her voice cords as a toddler. She has characterized herself as “loud” and “bossy” when she was younger. Stone received his primary education at Sequoya Elementary School and his secondary education at Cocopah Middle School. Although she disliked school, she has remarked that her dominating personality ensured that “I earned all As.” Stone claims she suffered from panic episodes and anxiety as a youngster, which led to a decrease in her social abilities. She went through treatment, but she maintains that it was her involvement in local theater performances that helped her recover from the attacks.
Check also : What is the net worth of Andrew Garfield in 2021 ?
Emma Stone began acting as a kid as a member of the Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona, where she made her theatrical debut in Kenneth Grahame’s “The Wind in the Willows.”
She continued to perform in many more shows throughout her early adolescence until, at the age of fifteen, she decided she wanted to pursue acting as a vocation.
According to the official account, she created a PowerPoint presentation, backed by Madonna’s “Hollywood” and labeled “Project Hollywood,” in an attempt to persuade her parents to let her drop out of school and relocate to Los Angeles. The pitch was effective, and she and her mother relocated to Los Angeles, where she completed her studies at home while auditioning throughout the day.
She made her TV debut as Laurie Partridge in the VH1 talent/reality program In Search of the Partridge Family (2004), which led to a number of modest TV gigs in the years that followed. Her film début came as Jules in Superbad (2007), and following a succession of outstanding performances, her main part as Olive in Easy A (2010) cemented her status as a star.
Emma Stone has starred in numerous Films of which we mention :
- Superbad as Jules in 2007;
- The Rocker as Amelia in 2008;
- Zombieland in 2009
- Easy A in 2010
- Friends with benefits in 2011
- The help in 2011
- Crazy Stupid Love in 2011
- The Amazing Spider-Man in 2012
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in 2014
- Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) in 2014
- Aloha in 2015
- Irrational Man in 2015
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping in 2016
- La La Land in 2016
- Battle of the Sexes in 2017
- Zombieland: Double Tap in 2019
- The Croods: A New Age in 2020
- Cruella in 2021
Read More : What Are The best Movies of 2021 To Watch ?
Emma will be starring in movies such as Poor Things starring alongside Willem Dafoe and Mark Ruffalo. She will also appear in the drama film Love May Fail as well as the comedy series The Curse.
Emma stared in Video games as well in 2012 as Amanda Cartwright (voice) in Sleeping Dogs.
Awards and Nominations
Emma Stone was nominated for several awards of which she won ( most of them for la la land ) :
- Best Ensemble for ZombieLand in 2010
- Hollywood Ensemble Award and Best Cast in a Film for The Help in 2011
- Best Comedic Performance and Choice Movie Actress: Romantic Comedy for Easy A in 2011
- Outstanding Cast in a Motion Picture, Best Acting by an Ensemble Cast, Favorite Movie Actress, Choice Movie Actress: Drama and Trailblazer Award for The help in 2012
- Choice Movie Actress: Comedy for Crazy, Stupid, Love in 2012
- Outstanding Cast in a Motion Picture for birdman in 2015
- Volpi Cup for Best Actress for La La land in 2016
- Best Actress, Best Actress in a Leading Role, Outstanding Actress in a Leading Role, Best International Lead Actress – Cinema, Outstanding Performer of the Year Award and Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for La La Land in 2017
- Best Movie Cast for The help in 2012 and for Birdman in 2015
- Favorite Movie Actress for the Amazing Spider-Man 2 in 2015
- Special Jury Award for Best Ensemble Performance for The Favourite in 2018
- Best Movie Cast and Best Cast in a Film for The Favourite in 2019
Hottest Emma at Spike Guys’ Choice Awards for 2012 and 2014 and nominated for 2011 and the “Sexiest sense of humor” in 2012 by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list.
Mila Kunis and Taylor Swift are Emma Stone’s best friends, and she is good friends with Jonah Hill, Jennifer Lawrence, and Brie Larson. She dated Andrew Garfield from 2011 to 2015 as they met during the cast of The Amazing Spider-Man film.
She was an ardent Spice Girls fan, with Emma Bunton being her favorite matter of which she turned her name to Emma instead of Emily just like her idol, and is a major admirer of the program iCarly. She made an appearing in one of iCarly final episodes.
Emma Stone and her mother have similar bird tattoos, the birds referencing to The Beatles’ song “Blackbird.” The birds were drawn by Sir Paul McCartney himself.
She is afraid of being hoisted into the air because she shattered her arms when she was placed onto a high beam.
She’s a big Fan of Kpop, she is even an Army of BTS.
On December 4, 2019, she announced her engagement to Saturday Night Live writer/director Dave McCary after two years of dating, and the couple had a daughter, Louise Jean McCary, who was born on March 13, 2021.
The net worth of Emma Stone in 2021
The net worth of Emma Stone has reached $30 Million. And as of the highest-paid actresses, she earns from $20 Million to $30 Million in a great year of work.
Emma has a lot of properties. She bought two residences in 2019 alone, one in Malibu and the other in Century City, Los Angeles. The Westwood property was purchased for $2.3 million. The home in Malibu cost $3.25 million.
In 2019, she sold her Beverly Hills house for $3.9 million. She has at least two New York City houses. She paid $2.4 million for a West Village condo in 2016. Furthermore, she also has a $3.6 million apartment in New York City’s Financial District.