How to make The American Classic Burger ?
Sink your teeth into a delicious ultimate Burger Recipe restaurant-style, hamburger recipe made from lean beef. Skip the prepackaged patties and take the extra time to craft up your own classic burger, and that little extra effort will be worth it. To make cheeseburgers, about 1 minute before classic burgers are done, top with sliced cheese; continue cooking until cheese begins to melt.
About the recipe
The American Classic Burger is a staple in the burger world. The story behind it is the key to its success.
The American Classic Burger is one of the most popular burgers in America. Its popularity can be attributed to its simplicity: it’s made with just a few ingredients, has no sauce, and you can dress it up or down. It’s difficult to believe that this simple burger could have become so iconic just by sticking to some simple rules like these.
It was created by Jim Delligatti, who wanted to make a burger that would be great no matter what toppings were added and would still taste good even when eaten plain.
He started out with a few basic ingredients – ground beef, salt, pepper, onion – and eventually created an original recipe for his
In 1962, it became the first fast-food hamburger sold on a bun with pickles. The biggest change came in 1967 when they started using burgers that weighed between one-third to half pounds because they found out consumers preferred smaller burgers.
The American Classic Burger has been given its own day by President Trump as part of his celebration of American food. Burger Day on July 14th celebrates the history of this iconic food item.
The American Classic Burger has become an iconic symbol of America’s food culture with its colorful history and diverse ingredients.
The American Classic Burger is a popular burger chain in the United States. It is known for its juicy burgers and excellent customer service.
It has many story telling benefits. For one, it’s a brand that has been around for decades and knows what people like. They have also built up a strong community around their company by listening to their customers and adapting to the changing tastes of society as a whole.
The American Classic Burger can be created at home or eaten out. There are many variations and ways to make it. It’s a cheap, easy meal to make which is convenient for people on the go who don’t have time to cook.
Check Also : How to make Fresh Delicious Baked Salmon ?
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CHILL TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|15 mins||15mins||–||30 mins|
|Fast food, lunch||American||4 people||480 kcal|
Catch The Classic burger easy recipe
- 1pound ground lean 7% fat beef
- 1large egg
- 1⁄2cup minced onion
- 1⁄4cup fine dried bread crumbs
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1or 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- About 1/2 teaspoon salt
- About 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4hamburger buns 4 in. wide, split
- About 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- About 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4iceberg lettuce leaves rinsed and crisped
- 1firm-ripe tomato cored and thinly sliced
- 4thin slices red onion
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, egg, onion, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended. Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches wide.
- Lay burgers on an oiled barbecue grill over a solid bed of hot coals or high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds); close the lid on the gas grill. Cook these classic burgers, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside (cut to test), 7 to 8 minutes total. Remove from grill.
- Lay buns, cut side down, on grill and cook until lightly toasted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on bun bottoms. Add lettuce, tomato, classic burger, onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Set bun tops in place.
- If you want absolute bacteria safety, you need to cook your burgers to 160°. The classic burger recipe will keep them moist.
- To read about other articles related to food, check out the “Foods” category.