How to make the Parma ham pizza with goat cheese ?
Homemade Caramelized onion, Parma ham pizza with goat cheese that tastes wonderful, and you can enjoy it with friends and family.
About The Recipe
Parma ham pizza with goat cheese is an example of what people consider to be a gourmet pizza.
Pizza is basically a flatbread or dough topped with tomato sauce and commonly with cheese, vegetables, and meats. Pizza toppings vary widely by region.
The history of pizza dates back to 14th century in Italy.
The word pizza is derived from the word “pizza rustica”, which is a form of bread topped with anything and eaten on the go. The first documented use of “pizza” in English dates back to 1699.
The pizza was originally known as pizzicato, which means “plucked”, and “pizzitrice” meaning “to nudge, to push”.
Throughout history, pizza has been a popular dish at different times in different cultures. Romans and Greeks would often consume this dish with dough from bread soaked in water and vinegar, which would later give it a sour flavor.
This type of pizza was brought to America in the late 1800s by Italian immigrants who were searching for new ways to enjoy their traditional favorite.
Parma ham pizza with goat cheese is a very popular Italian dish that is usually very difficult to find. The dish is made from Mozzarella, Parmesan, cream and Parma Ham. This pizza has a lot of benefits for the body including making you feel full for longer periods of time and it also reduces your risk of cancer.
Pizza has become one of the most popular dishes in America and all over the world. Over the years, people have found delicious ways to eat this food. It could be topped with different things like meat or vegetables which makes it a recipe for success.
The healthy benefits of this dish make it a favorite among dieters. Since the cheese is low in fat and calories, you can indulge your cravings without feeling guilty.
Read Also : Tiramisu Classic Recipe
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|1 hr 15mins||40 mins||1 hr 55 mins|
|Dinner, Fast Food||All Countries||4 Serves||275 kcal|
For The dough
- 250 g Strong white flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tbsp olive oil
For The Topping
- 1tbsp olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 2onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp light brown muscovado sugar
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 200ml tomato passata, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 8slices Parma Ham
- 200g soft goats’ cheese
- basil leaves, to garnish
- To make the dough, put the flour, yeast, garlic and salt into a bowl.
- Add 150–175ml/5–6fl oz water and stir with a wooden spoon until combined and a soft dough is formed.
- Tip out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until a smooth dough is formed.
- Oil a large, clean bowl, and add the dough and cover it with cling film.
- Put it in a warm place and leave to prove for about 1 to 1 ½ hours or until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, for the topping, heat the oil in a lidded frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and fry for a few minutes until they are beginning to soften. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until soft. Add the sugar and vinegar, turn up the heat and stir for a few minutes until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven 240C/220 Fan/Gas 8. Preheat a large baking tray in the oven.
- Tip the proven dough out onto a floured work surface and knead into a ball to lightly knock back. Using your fingers or knuckles, push the dough to about a 30 cm/12 in circle, with slightly thicker edges to form the crust.
- Put the base onto baking paper. Spread the passata on top of the dough, scatter with the cooked onions, scrunch up the Parma ham, place on top and finish with dollops of goats’ cheese.
- Slide onto the preheated tray and bake for 12–15 minutes, or until golden and the dough is cooked.
- Garnish with basil leaves, drizzle with a little olive oil and serve with dressed salad leaves.
- The caramelized onions can be made up to two days ahead.
- The risen dough can be frozen for up to a month.
- You can prove the dough in the fridge, it will take 8 hours and will be larger than double.
- If you have a bread machine, you can use it to make the dough and just give it a final knead by hand
For more delicious Fast Food dishes, check our Food Category
Read also about : What is Nick Cannon Net Worth in 2021 ? [ Detailed ]