How To Make Fresh Mexican Bean Salad Recipe ?
This recipe is a quick and easy way to add a Mexican touch to your dinner.
About the recipe
The story behind this dish is how it came to be popular in Mexico. The recipe was created by a woman named Margarita Tarrio at her home during a party she was hosting while she was expecting her first child. Margarita wanted to make something hearty with different colors.
Mexican Bean Salad is a traditional dish that has been an integral part of the Mexican culture for decades. The beans and corn are cooked with onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers in a tomato-based sauce and topped with cheese.
Mexican beans salad is a popular meal in Mexico. It’s served warm to celebrate Holy Week when Lent begins on Ash Wednesday and ends on Easter Sunday.
Most people mix the beans with warm water, lime juice or red wine vinegar, salt, and sugar before cooking them in a pot over the stove top or in the oven.
The classic version usually includes green peppers and onion. To make it authentic, use refried beans and cumin.
This meal is easy to prepare and goes well with many different types of dishes. The beans help the body absorb calcium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese from the vegetables in the dish. They also help control blood sugar levels.
When the Mexican dish was introduced in America, it became a staple for nearly every Mexican restaurant in America and is still loved by Americans today.
The mexican bean salad has a fresh taste and a great mix of flavors. It also provides many health benefits, such as lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
The Mexican bean salad is a plant-based dish that is low in calories, fat-free, and gluten-free. The ingredients are easy to find and it’s perfect for the summer months when you want something light, nutritious, and refreshing.
Beans are a highly nutritious and versatile food that can be found all over the world. They have different types of beans that provide different nutrients. Beans are also commonly used as a base for salads, soups, and sauces.
Many people have been trying to find ways to lose weight this summer – with one of them being the Mexican Bean Salad. A serving of the salad has only 27 calories with 2 grams of fiber, 0% trans fat, low sodium content and no cholesterol or sugar in it!
|PREP TIME||ADDITIONAL TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|15 mins||1 hr||1 hr 15 mins|
|Salads||Mexicain||8 Serves||253 kcal|
- 1/15ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 /15 ounces can kidney beans, drained
- 1 /15 ounces can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1green bell pepper chopped
- 1red bell pepper chopped
- 110 ounce package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash of hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly, and serve cold
Note : For more Delicious Salads, Check our Foods” category.